Looking for your next challenge?
Come and talk to us about what you’re looking for in your next role, and we will work hard to find you the right job.
At Peak Recruitment, you'll be dealing with an agency that understands engineering and technical roles, and knows the relevant employer organisations in New Zealand.
We are particularly well-regarded in the New Zealand job market for our knowledge of Consulting Engineering jobs, and the strength of our relationships with Engineering & Environmental Consultancies.
You are our client – it's our role to provide you with an agency service that you're pleased with, and to achieve the right outcome for you and the employer. That’s why ...
- it is easy to apply or register your interest;
- we are proactive to stay in touch and keep you informed of progress and developments;
The process you can expect
- Upon receiving your CV, we will immediately let you know whether or not we can support you in your job search.
- We will meet with you to understand your plans, your experience & skills, and what you are looking for in your next role.
- We will give you a realistic view of the current job market, salary levels and what vacancies are available.
- If there are no suitable jobs right away, then we will stay in regular contact with you and will let you know as soon as a suitable vacancy becomes available.
- We will work hard to secure you an interview & job offer. We discuss your background and interests with potential employers and promote your strengths and capabilities.
- We will support you through the full recruitment process, keeping you informed as you progress through employer interviews, reference checks and finally job offer and starting at the company!
If you are moving to New Zealand, we'll give you advice on life and employment in New Zealand and will direct you to assistance with immigration and professional registration. To find out more, visit our Moving to New Zealand page.